This year, our cooperative changed its name and visual identity.
We asked two agencies – Naemes for brand creation and verbal identity and Infoflash for visual identity – to think about and design various projects.
We wanted to highlight:
- The work of Agamy’s men and women
- Our origins from the land
After listing all the values we wanted the logotype to symbolise, we took the time to discuss with our agencies and develop this idea… The result of a group effort led by the winemakers themselves, Agamy was born.
Our vision was becoming clear:
- A maze, representing life itself, the archetype of Knowledge and also a symbol for travel.
- A vine, as a reminder of the terroir and mastery of nature.
- A fingerprint, symbol of personality, identity and artisan work.
- A seal, sign of excellence.
Agamy is now the identifying mark of the brands Louis Tête, Le Chat Rouge, Signé Vignerons and all the other innovations that will one day be revealed.
A powerful name and an anagram of Gamay, promoting our identity worldwide.